Lindquist’s Ogden Mortuary was dedicated in 1942 by President David O. McKay, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints First Presidency and future Church president. This landmark facility serves people of all faiths in an atmosphere of peace and serenity. Up to 1997, when Lindquist’s Layton Mortuary was dedicated, Lindquist’s in Ogden was the largest mortuary in Utah.
Green burials, also known as natural burials, have been growing in popularity. Lindquist Ogden Mortuary is one of Utah’s few providers of environmentally-friendly burial options.
Address: 3408 Washington Boulevard Ogden Utah 84401
Nearby Cemetery: Aultorest Memorial Park
In Business Since: 1867
Seating Capacity: 60 different family members in groups