The “Prince of Peace Chapel” derives its name from the church facility that pioneering North Lemmon residents worshipped in prior to the church’s closing. In 1975, we purchased the present funeral home from the congregation of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church and moved the building to Lemmon. After extensive remodeling, restoration and a move from 4th Avenue West to 7th Avenue West we were able to further provide for the comfort and convenience of those we serve. A spacious chapel, private viewing rooms, a family reception room, all in a warm and peaceful decor, serves Lemmon and the surrounding Perkins, Corson and Adams Co. area.
Address: 501 7th Avenue Lemmon South Dakota 57638
Nearby Cemetery: Greenhill Cemetery
In Business Since: 1912
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Reception Facility: Available for gatherings
In-Person Planning: Phone, Email, Video Conferencing