In 1958, East Grand Boulevard became the location of the first Swanson Funeral Home Chapel. Our Grand Boulevard chapel now serves as the flagship facility of Swanson Funeral Homes and is located on the east side of Detroit near Belle Aisle and the downtown Detroit area.
Address: 806 East Grand Boulevard Detroit Michigan 48207
Nearby Cemetery: Christ Church of Detroit Columbarium
In Business Since: 1958
Business Type: Incorporated
National Funeral Directors Association: Member
Professional Memberships: Federated Funeral Directors of America