Manning-Wheatley Funeral Chapel was founded in 1953 by Allen J. Manning. Allen attended San Francisco College of Mortuary Science and graduated in June 1949. He began working at Hall-Grant Mortuary in Pocatello until 1952 when he began construction of Manning-Wheatley Funeral Chapel. Manning-Wheatley Funeral Chapel conducted its first funeral on March 23, 1953. Allen was well liked and received by the community and served in various capacities including Bannock County Coroner from 1954 to 1958. Richard and Patty purchased the funeral home in 1982. Manning-Wheatley Funeral Chapel has always been located at 510 N. 12th Ave. We are grateful for the support and trust of the families we serve in Pocatello and Southeast Idaho. We will continue to strive to have a reputation built on trust.
Address: 510 North 12Th Avenue Pocatello Idaho 83201